CLEANING PROTOCOLS - IN A COVID-19 WORLD
During these challenging times with the COVID-19 Pandemic, we deem it essential to implement new sanitation guidelines and processes at our hotel in order to provide as safe an environment as possible for our guests and associates.
Hotel COVID-19 Prevention Measures
Electrostatic Spray Disinfection
- Electrostatic Spray Disinfection is the process of spraying an electrostaticaly charged mist onto objects and surfaces.
- As the chemical exits the electrostatic sprayer, it's given a positive electrical charge and the droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside, and backside with the sanitizing agents.
- Because the droplets are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they're aimed at.
- Victory Sprayers give an eco-friendly approach to disinfection by spraying up to 65% less chemicals per square foot
- Victory Sprayers are cost effective and easy to implement due to their versatility, portability, and effectiveness.
- In most cases, a spray-and-wipe technique can move bacteria from one surface to another. Cross contamination can be considerably reduced due to the touch-less effect of the Victory Sprayer.
Chemicals Used To Fight COVID- 19
Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution
- EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds
- Kills 99.99% of viruses in 1 minute: Human Coronavirus -Swine Influenza A (H1 N1) - HIV-1 AIDS Virus - Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Eliminates 99.9% of most Allergens upon contact
- Sanitizes Soft Surfaces in just 2 minutes
- No Rinse Required, even on food contact surfaces
- Disinfect, Sanitize, Clean, and Deodorize in ONE STEP
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient
Focus High Touch Points
How its Work